Habu Silk Gima is a wonderful yarn is a 100% silk, fine Tape yarn with a gorgeous "linen" feel. With a gentle, luminous sheen this silk yarn is simply gorgeous! It is slightly crisp to start with and softens gently after washing and handling.
Perfect for knitting or crocheting for bags, scarves, wraps, tops, jackets, jewellery. Four balls makes a large scarf. Gorgeous for weaving too - strong as a warp yarn and very interesting as a weft yarn.
- 100% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 80.9m / 88.5 yards
- Width: approx 2mm / 0.078 in
- Knitting needle: approx 2.75 – 3.75mm / US 2-5
- Suggested epi for weaving: 10-15
- Habu Textiles N-6 N-6b
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
It arrived very soon, earlier than expected, super well packed
THIS THREAD IS INCREDIBLE, IT IS SOFT, SHINY AND THIN. THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD.
I need to return it, not what I expected
Exactly what I ordered and extremely quick delivery - thanks so much