Silk Tape Yarn - Habu Textiles
Habu Silk Gima is a wonderful yarn is a 100% silk, fine Tape yarn with a gorgeous "linen" feel. With a gentle, luminous sheen this silk yarn is simply gorgeous! It is slightly crisp to start with and softens gently after washing and handling.
Perfect for knitting or crocheting for bags, scarves, wraps, tops, jackets, jewellery. Four balls makes a large scarf. Gorgeous for weaving too - strong as a warp yarn and very interesting as a weft yarn.
- 100% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 80.9m / 88.5 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 2.75 – 3.75mm / US 2-5
- Suggested epi for weaving: 10-15
- Habu Textiles N-6 N-6b
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Not so easy to work with but so beautiful!
Silk Tape Yarn! Wow! Going to have fun! Beautiful! And I love the color that Ive bought! Thank you!
Beautiful texture. Quite fine and soft
Seller is amazing! She compensated my purchase me with a complimentary skein when an error occurred. Product is beautiful. I need a little practice with it but it is lovely. Thanks so much GD