This beautiful Linen Paper yarn from Habu Textiles is soft and light to touch and an exciting addition to your yarn collection!
Crafted from 100% linen, this is a strong Linen tape which is organically folded along its length to create interest and texture. The finished width of the tape is 3 - 4mm (opens to approx 10mm).
The colours are beautifully soft and opaque.
These are nice big skeins and are fabulous for textile art, weaving, knitting or crochet to create a beautiful fabric which is strong, light and interesting. It is lovely to wear against the skin.
Shigoki Linen Paper yarn is ideal for garments, jewellery, bags, hats and textiles.
- 100% Linen
- Weight: approx 48.2gm / 1.7oz
- Length: 152.3m / 166.5 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.25 – 3.75mm (US 3-5)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 5-7
- Weight: fingering / novelty
- Width of tape: approx 3-4mm/ 0.08in
- Skeins are approx 26cm long x 12cm wide (10.2 x 4.7 inches)
- Habu Textiles N-14
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Care: hand wash or dry clean
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Excellent, thank you very much. The order arrived today, carefully packaged and on time.
I LOVED THIS THREAD, ITS COLOR, THE TEXTURE, IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL.
Great product, great communication! Debbie has been incredibly helpful location my parcel that was stuck in customs. Definitely recommending her store and yarns. Super happy
This is a beautiful product + very speedy helpful service too.
I couldn’t be happier with ORA’s swift service. I love the range of beautiful products. Excellent quality fibres.