Linen Paper Yarn - Shigoki
This beautiful Linen Paper yarn is soft and light to touch and an exciting addition to your yarn collection!
Crafted from 100% linen, this is a strong Linen tape which is organically folded along its length to create interest and texture. The finished width of the tape is 3 - 4mm (opens to approx 10mm).
The colours are soft and opaque - choose from lush Indigo, soft Water and moody Sumi.
These are nice big skeins and are fabulous for textile art, weaving, knitting or crochet to create a beautiful fabric which is strong, light and interesting. It is lovely to wear against the skin.
Shigoki Linen Paper yarn is ideal for garments, jewellery, bags, hats and textiles.
- 100% Linen
- Weight: approx 48.2gm / 1.7oz
- Length: 152.3m / 166.5 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.25 – 3.75mm (US 3-5)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 5-7
- Weight: fingering / novelty
- Width of tape: approx 3-4mm/ 0.08in
- Skeins are approx 26cm long x 12cm wide (10.2 x 4.7 inches)
- Habu Textiles N-14
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash