Beautiful paper yarn! Unusual and textural, let your imagination run wild! Use our Japanese paper yarn for weaving, textile art and bespoke jewellery. Fabulous knitted or crocheted into a garment or to add crispness to a soft garment.
Extremely soft and light linen paper is delicately wrapped in silk thread. Isn't it gorgeous! Soft and almost weightless with the silk giving it great strength and body.
Don't be afraid of paper yarn! It is super easy to work with and very forgiving. It is also beautiful worn against the skin.
- 99% linen / 1% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 107m / 117 yards
- Lace / fingering
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75-4mm (US 2 - 6)
- Epi for weaving: approx 10-15
- Habu Textiles Silk Wrapped Linen paper Yarn N-94
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots