This beautiful 100% natural Hemp is lovely and fine lends itself to bracelets and necklaces, mats, face washers and exfoliators and garments from the woven, knitted or crocheted fabric.
The handspun finish with the occasional overspin adds beautiful texture to woven, knitted or crochet fabric. Like Linen and Nettle, Hemp will soften gracefully with wear and develop a luxurious soft sheen.
Hemp is very eco-friendly, made without the use of chemicals and being a highly sustainable, low impact crop which is completely biodegradable.
- Natural fibre which breathes - perfect for summer garments, hats, bags, jewellery, face washers & body scrubbers
- Single ply
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for sensitive skin
- Extremely durable and strong
- Hand spun using natural Hemp fibre
- Biodegradable and sustainable crop
- Soft and pliable - suitable for knitting, crochet, weaving & crafts.
The Natural shade is undyed and unbleached Hemp.
Please note that some skeins of Parchment have a grey tinge.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
- 100% Hemp
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Width: approx 1mm / 0.04in
- Length: approx 180m / 197 yards
- Suggested needle: 3.00 - 6mm (US 3 - 10)
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Machine washable in cold water with similar colours
So beautiful, yarn is exactly what I wanted.