Our wonderfully soft, natural Linen yarn is available 50+ fashion colours and is ideal for garments, baby, wraps, blankets, scarves and toys.
Pure Linen yarn with a beautiful drape which develops a wonderful sheen with wear you will absolutely love using and wearing our Linen. Our vegan yarn is hypoallergenic and breaths naturally making it ideal for wearing against the skin.
Fabulous for punch needle art using the Ultra Punch needle, knitting, crochet or weaving.
- Natural yarn which breaths - perfect for summer garments
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for sensitive skin
- Absorbs water - perfect for washcloths and dishcloths
- Ideal weight for machine knitting
- Extremely durable - 3 times that of cotton
- Handspun using Belgian flax - amongst the finest quality flax in the world
We also have a 100% natural, unbleached and undyed version of this gorgeous yarn available here
- 100% Linen (Belgian flax)
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: 280m / 306 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.25 - 3.75mm (US 3 - 5)
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Machine washable in cold water and dry flat in the shade
This is a beautiful linen yarn and the colours are just perfect for Summer tops. Debbie was fantastic and answered all my questions. Postage was so quick. Can't wait to start knitting.
Wonderful customer service and integrity...thankyou!
The quality is beautiful. I washed before using to avoid any shrinkage. It's easy to work with and block out. Efficient vendor. Thanks for an easy transaction. :-)
I love this yarn for my crochet project. I twist two colors together and it looks beautiful, like a tweed fabric.
So happy that you love your Linen yarn Jean! It is one of our favourites too! x
Very strong yarn perfect for the crochet bag I made with it. Good, prompt service. Article true to depiction.