Raffia Yarn for Crafting - Natural & Eco Friendly
Our Natural raffia is available in 20+ amazing, vibrant colours. Use for baskets, hats, mats, floristry, garden, gift wrapping.
- Super supple – crochet, knit, weave and embroider with it
- Eco-friendly - harvested in Madagascar from renewable plant sources
- Easy to use - each hank has 1 metre long strands which are tied at one end – simply pull out the strands as you need them. 90 strands in the standard size hank. 360 strands in the jumbo size hank.
- Standard – 50 gm (1.7 oz). Jumbo – 200 gm (7.05 oz)
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
Love the raffia. Great service.! thank you
Beautiful vibrant colour, fast delivery 💛
Gorgeous vibrant colours! Love the cute little logo bag the raffia came in...thanks, lll be back ??
Great for christmas wrapping colours just as shown arrived quickly