Our beautiful natural raffia is available in Natural and 20+ amazing, vibrant colours. Use for baskets, hats, mats, floristry, garden, gift wrapping.
- Super supple – crochet, knit, weave and embroider with it
- Eco-friendly - biodegradable and harvested in Madagascar from renewable plant sources
- Consciously sourced
- Nutscene Raffia
- Easy to use - each hank has 1 metre long strands which are tied at one end – simply pull out the strands as you need them. Approx 90 strands in the standard size hank.
- Standard – 50 gm (1.7 oz)
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
Great quality raffia, friendly and welcoming customer service, excellent communication
Loved the colours & the service.
I’ll be getting more soon. So happy I found you.
As described and delivered at lightning speed!