Our chunky Recycled Wool and Silk Yarn is made from the remnants of traditionally crafted fabric and is ideal for knitting, crochet and weaving. The fabulous colours look great used for hats, scarves, mittens, gloves and jumpers as well as weavings - anywhere where you want a pop of color and a nice chunky texture!
Beautifully warm, soft and squishy our thick and quick yarn is easy to use! Our Recycled Wool and Silk yarn is hand-spun by women cooperatives to earn their livelihood.
- 100% Recycled wool and silk
- Weight: 100 gm / 3.52 oz
- Length: approx. 30m / 32.8 yards (sold be weight)
- Sold as a skein
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat in the shade
Love it so soft 😊
Can’t wait to start using it in my mixed media
Absolutely love the vibrant colors , looking forward to using them . I highly recommend this company best service ever
Love the recycled wool and silk yarn. Very delicate. This product is as described. Prompt delivery .
The yarns I selected arrived well-pack and super fast! I will not know if they are suitable for my purposes until I start weaving with them.