Available in a stunning range of prints and colours, our Upcycled Cotton Sari Tape is hand crafted and consciously sourced.
A strong and non-stretch cotton ribbon tape which is folded and stitched to give the tape strength and a quality finish.
A beautiful tape with 101 uses! Fabulous for gift wrapping, hair ribbon, ribbon for flowers, weaving, sewing trim, stationery, jewellery. Ideal too for knitting and crochet. The flat cotton tape is perfect for crafting one-of-a-kind bags, hats and small mats in gorgeous prints.
Hand crafted by fair trade artisans from 100% cotton sari material (the remnants of sari production) this beautiful ribbon tape is very special.
- Vegan friendly using pure cotton
- Utilises upcycled materials
- Hand crafted by Fair Trade artisans.
There is a huge selection of colours and patterns available and no two are ever the same. Let me know in the order notes if you have a preference, otherwise I will surprise you!
- 100% Upcycled Cotton
- Folded and Stitched Ribbon Tape
- Fair Trade - Consciously Sourced
- Width: approx 0.8 - 1 cm / 0.3 - 0.4 in
- Length: 30m / 32.8 yards
- Weight: approx 72 gm / 2.5 oz
- Ball is approx 10cm long x 7 cm wide / 3.9 in x 2.75 in
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle wash in warm or cold water