The list of uses for our adorable reels of Upcycled Sari Ribbon is almost endless!
Brighten up your weaving, incorporate into jewellery (bracelets and necklaces), adorn garments, ribbons in your hair, gift wrapping, or use to craft bags - just a few ideas to get you started. Or maybe just to hold and admire - they are so pretty!
These reels hold a big 30 metres (approx 33 yards) of ribbon each. The crocheted sample uses a 20mm crochet hook.
Hand crafted by fair trade artisans from 100% cotton sari material (the remnants of sari production) this beautiful ribbon is something special.
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Repurposes upcycled (unused) materials
- Crafted by Fair Trade artisans.
There is a huge selection of colours and patterns available and no two are ever the same. Let me know in the order notes if you have a preference, otherwise I will surprise you!
- 100% Upcycled Cotton
- Width: approx 2cm / 0.8 in
- Length: 30m / 32.8 yards
- Weight: approx 60gm / 2.1oz
- Reel is approx 10cm / 3.94 in diameter
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water