Fairtrade Upcycled Sari Ribbon
The list of uses for our adorable reels of Upcycled Sari Ribbon is almost endless!
Brighten up your weaving, incorporate into jewellery (bracelets and necklaces), adorn garments, ribbons in your hair, gift wrapping, or to make bags, hats or mats are just a few ideas. Or maybe just to hold and admire!
Hand crafted by fairtrade artisans from 100% cotton sari material this beautiful ribbon is something special.
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Crafted by fairtrade artisans.
- 100% Upcyled Cotton
- Width: approx 2cm / 0.8 in
- Length: 30m / 32.8 yards
- Weight: approx 60gm / 2.1oz
- Reel is approx 10cm / 3.94 in diameter
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water