This gorgeous Cotton and Linen Paper yarn is so much fun!
With a twisted cotton core and with little "snowflakes" of linen sandwiched between these threads it is adorable! Watch the light shine through the snowflakes and give her a squeeze - she is beautifully soft and fluffy.
This Japanese cotton and linen paper yarn feels very light and airy when knitted and is extremely easy to work with.
Our beautiful cotton yarn is ideal for baby blankets, baby hats and baby garments. Being completely natural it is ideal for wearing against the skin as a scarf or wrap or use to add texture and interest to your textile arts.
Looks are deceiving - 1 ball will make a long, narrow, lacy scarf.
- 65% cotton / 35% linen paper
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 45.7m / 50 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 4.00 – 5.00mm / US 6-8
- Lace / novelty
- Habu Textiles N-53 Cotton Linen Paper Moir
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
TOUT SIMPLEMENT MAGNIFIQUE!!! j adore!
Beautiful fiber - I can't wait to use it! Fast delivery too. I will order again from this shop - love it!
order arrived on time . Im very impressed with my order . I will purchase again .
no additional comment