This beautiful cotton and linen yarn is 100% natural & hand-dyed using kasuri (a traditional Japanese dying technique).
The core is cotton with little "snowflakes" of linen paper sprinkled along it. It is beautiful and soft and adorable!
Cotton Linen Paper Moire yarn feels very light and delicate when knitted and is extremely easy to work with. Try using it on its own or combine it with something else like Habu Cotton Gima (A174), to create an even more beautiful texture!
Fabulous for handmade jewellery, knitting, crochet and weaving.
Use Double Kasuri Cotton Paper Moire to add texture and interest to your textile arts.
Looks are deceiving - 1 ball will make a long, narrow, lacy scarf.
- 60% cotton / 40% linen paper
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 142m / 155 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 2.75 – 3.75mm / US 2-5
- Suggested epi for weaving: 8-10
- Habu Textiles N-78c
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
The knitted sample pictured uses shade Terracotta.
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Absolutely beautiful yarn, top quality, fast shipping. Thanks again :)
Gorgeous as always! Thanks so much :)
Gorgeous cords as always. A thoughtful and professional seller :) Thank you, so much!
Gorgeous as always! Thank you :)